Re: [dvd-discuss] clean flicks and moral rights

On Thursday, January 30, 2003, at 10:01  PM, microlenz@earthlink.net
wrote:
> [...]
I'm slowly going insane. A mere search for "monty python erwin lanham"
will prove that I've forgotten the gist of Gilliam v. ABC.
http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/archive/dvd-discuss/msg10434.html
A summary (and link to the opinion) is available here:
http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/property/respect/sumgilliam.html

Jeremy