RE: [dvd-discuss] clean flicks and moral rights

On 30 Jan 2003 at 10:03, Richard Hartman wrote:

Subject:        	RE: [dvd-discuss] clean flicks and moral rights
Date sent:      	Thu, 30 Jan 2003 10:03:09 -0800
From:           	"Richard Hartman" <hartman@onetouch.com>
To:             	<dvd-discuss@eon.law.harvard.edu>

A germ of an argument....taken to extremes the CleanFlicks customers would have
no entertainment unless the "market" restores clean films. So...if the
cleanflicks has enough market impact to upset it they maybe congress should
back off because they don't want to upset the economy <silent curses and
vinifications spoken out loud>