[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [dvd-discuss] Postage Meters and the "Right to Tinker"
- To: <dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu>
- Subject: RE: [dvd-discuss] Postage Meters and the "Right to Tinker"
- From: "Richard Hartman" <hartman(at)onetouch.com>
- Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 11:58:00 -0800
- Reply-to: dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu
- Sender: owner-dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu
- Thread-index: AcK4E2P2jilFeD+ER9K5Dqve/ijLKwABe6cw
- Thread-topic: [dvd-discuss] Postage Meters and the "Right to Tinker"
It certainly has been interesting. I thought
it might lead to some interesting discussion,
but I hadn't quite anticipated this ;-)
-Richard M. Hartman
186,000 mi/sec: not just a good idea, it's the LAW!
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Dan Steinberg [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
> But this thread is exciting! It got me thinking a lot.