Re: [dvd-discuss] Matt Pavlovich WINS in Cal. Supreme Court

I understand the first part of their statement-that they were deciding on the one issue only. I was referring to "face the music" ....I was surprised that the court would interject slang into a highly formal document and what that portends.

Reading the dissent I'm afraid you are right about it "may - or may not - foreshadow what the same court's decision will be when it decides the _Bunner_ portion of the case"...the phrases "improper reverse engineering" and"trade secret" popped quite frequently.

"James S. Tyre" <jstyre@jstyre.com>

11/25/2002 02:56 PM
Please respond to dvd-discuss