RE: [dvd-discuss] Stores claim pricelists covered by DMCA

Estimates represent the work of an appraiser.

A price list from a retailer is still merely a compilation
of fact ... or are you suggesting that WalMart is issueing
estimates of what they are selling items for?

186,000 mi/sec: not just a good idea, it's the LAW!