RE: [dvd-discuss] Hacking requires search warrant -- ruling

Oh yes...and it's a monopoly too remember. If anyone complains tooooo much they can say "it's a monopoly and I can set my price go take it up with the government" whose reply is "they can do what they want but maybe I'll see about shaving penny off per dollar for you"...and it's a monopoly that lasts for almost a century in most cases. You know something...this reminds me of craps. I've been told to make money you don't shoot and just play the odds (betting against as much as you can) and you'll clean up (or in the case of Jimmy the Greek he makes money because everybody wants to say they played with Jimmy the Greek). So look at what the RIAA has done. The artists are the shooters and they are betting against them to make their money.

"Richard Hartman" <hartman@onetouch.com>

11/19/2002 03:19 PM
Please respond to dvd-discuss