Re: [dvd-discuss] JackBoots Really Just Wants People to beHappy]

johnzu@ia.nsc.com wrote:

"Just what part of the publishing business do they want to perform for
their (largish) cut of the 16.99?  A web site, a fat pipe, and a credit
card entry form.  No wonder they spend so much on lobbying!"

That's the beauty of a monopoly...expecially one where Fair Use gets
tossed out using technology..and the term is "forever less a day"
practically as well as technologically...and all their business models are
based upon that and having enough control that they can force things to go
their way.

"John Zulauf" <johnzu@ia.nsc.com>
10/29/2002 08:45 AM
Please respond to dvd-discuss