RE: [dvd-discuss] Inexplicable

Maybe true...but that is still no reason.....We'll try them in absentia in
the California Courts....and if they don't show up the courts can find
them all in contempt for not showing up! <sorry. I couldn't resist. The
Stupidity of the California Court system in the case of Matt P. still
ticks me off>

Richard Hartman <hartman@onetouch.com>
10/18/2002 12:09 PM
Please respond to dvd-discuss