Re: [dvd-discuss] Court Sides With Geac in Mainframe Software Case

On 10/15/02 at 08:09, 'twas brillig and Michael A Rolenz scrobe:

> Next they will be claiming that writing notes in the margins of a book is
> copyright infringement.

	Geez, I guess all those book covers my teachers forced me to
make in grade school were infringing, too. (Even worse, they were an
aftermarket change that increased the potential lifespan of the
textbook, no doubt depriving the copyright holder of additional
revenue they would otherwise have been able to extort from the classes
after me...)

	Sigh,
		Ole
--
Ole Craig * UNIX; postmaster, news, web; SGI martyr * CS Computing
Facility, UMass * <www.cs.umass.edu/~olc/pgppubkey.txt> for public key

perl -e 'print$i=pack(c5,(41*2),sqrt(7056),(unpack(c,H)-2),oct(115),10);'