RE: [dvd-discuss] [OT] Money-where-your-mouth-is department

Unfortunately "simple" frequently isn't, under the law.
They probably _thought_ that what they had said was
sufficient.

Either that or it's a manifesto thing -- in order to
stress the importance of un-copy-protected distribution
they took an extreme position on this one item so that
it would be given wide distribution.

186,000 mi/sec: not just a good idea, it's the LAW!