Re: [dvd-discuss] Celebs against shorter patent duration

Ditto....did you notice that the drug companies have taken yet another
swipe at generic drugs....You can bet money that the next thing will be
the Drug Patent Term Extension Act (DPTEA - pronounded DIP-TEA)....one of
the other problems with the continual term extensions for copyright is
that it also encourages the "me too" for other industries....if copyright
is so awful long and that's a good thing why not increase patent
protection too....

mickeym <mickeym@mindspring.com>
10/02/2002 09:33 AM
Please respond to dvd-discuss