RE: [dvd-discuss] DVD Editing

That's a good observation. It IS a slippery slope once one abandons the
first sale doctrine and begins to put claims and restrictions afterwards.
While it should be no surprise, given the laws our congresscritters have
been coming up with lately, but they are totally oblivious that they are
altering fundamental doctrine. The laws violate fundamantals.

Richard Hartman <hartman@onetouch.com>
09/25/2002 08:34 AM
Please respond to dvd-discuss