RE: [dvd-discuss] Copyright ranges

(I assume you meant to say "shouldn't look" ...)

Are you saying that Google could/should have fought the Scientologists
and Sara Glover with an estoppel argument?  I wonder if their laywers had
thought of that and rejected it for some reason, or hadn't thought of it ...

(What ever happened in the Sara Glover case, anyway?  Vivian's Vow
still shows up on top of a Google search for Sara Glover ...)

186,000 mi./sec ... not just a good idea, it's the LAW!