RE: [dvd-discuss] What is a "Technological Measure"?

"Digital" Millenium Copyright Act...of course the question is if it is the
"Digitial Millenium", The "Digital...Copyright" or the "Digital...Act"?
Maybe if we all started to believe that it was the first act published
digitally in the last millenium the whole issue might become moot! ;-)

"Roy Murphy" <murphy@panix.com>
06/12/2002 03:55 PM
Please respond to dvd-discuss