RE: [dvd-discuss] Eldred Amicus

You can do better than that:

	Casablanca
	His Girl Friday
	Notorious
	Gone With The Wind

heck, I personally like Harold Lloyd movies
(TCM just had a marathon of them last night!)

... and if you don't want to go that far back,
how about a little movie called "Star Wars"?

Don't ask how many movies older than 15 years
I watch ... it's a much shorter list if you ask
how many movies _newer_ than 15 years I watch.
Most of 'em these days aren't worth my time.

186,000 mi./sec ... not just a good idea, it's the LAW!