Re: [dvd-discuss] Eldred Amicus

Actually several of the briefs in Eldred make that point and that the
extension a windfall that distorts the system.. The term extensions have
been extending the terms of DEAD authors who being in that condition are
unable to create anything, much as the old joke about what Beethoven does
these days...

"Steve Hosgood" <steve@caederus.com>
05/29/2002 02:25 AM
Please respond to dvd-discuss