RE: [dvd-discuss] Senate Judiciary Report on content protection - WHAT dothoseguys drink/smoke/shoot/snort....?

I stand corrected...the title should have been "MPAA report to Senate
Judiciary on content protection-what do thoseguys drink/smoke/shoot/snort?
" of course now I know the answer - It's HOLLYWOOD!"

"Ballowe, Charles" <CBallowe@usg.com>
05/28/2002 03:05 PM
Please respond to dvd-discuss