Re: [dvd-discuss] Skipping commercials is theft.

Or at least a meeting of the minds....well maybe along the lines of of the
UCC they want to create the UTC - Uniform Television Code. By turning on
your TV you are agreeing to watch and memorize all commercials. You will
learn to sing all jingles. Your bladder functions will be restrained at
all times except during station identification (how often do they do that
anymore?)....it will take an act of Congress to allow CHANNEL SURFING!

Tom <tom@lemuria.org>
05/13/2002 10:08 PM
Please respond to dvd-discuss