RE: [dvd-discuss] So what is SonicBlue selling? DO I have to use to usethespyware?

The original thread was

[dvd-discuss] Court-sanctioned spying on users
started by Scott Crosby. The URL was

http://www.siliconvalley.com/mld/siliconvalley/3186191.htm

THis strikes me as a Fouth Amendment violation....

Richard Hartman <hartman@onetouch.com>

05/13/2002 11:27 AM
Please respond to dvd-discuss