[dvd-discuss] Court-sanctioned spying on users

http://www.siliconvalley.com/mld/siliconvalley/3186191.htm

``A federal magistrate in Los Angeles has ordered SonicBlue to spy on
  thousands of digital video recorder users -- monitoring every show they
  record, every commercial they skip and every program they send
  electronically to a friend.''

--

I *CAN'T WAIT* till Microsoft gets this court order. (`` You are ordered
to collect information about every program run and every file opened and

Yes, there's a reason my windows installation doesn't know about the
existance of the internet, much less know my name.

Scott