Re: [dvd-discuss] Netiquette

Sorry about that...I am constrained by the stupidity of IBM and BLOATUS
NOTUS..Reading what BLOATUS does to email isn't pleasant either...(GIVE ME the
HEADERS AS I HAD IN UNIX!....I'm about to embark upon a subversive exercise WRT
to the Notus Fascists....)

OTOH I spent thursday going to a class by Edward Tufte. I learned a great
website..www.iarchitect.com....Lotus Notes is not only in their "Hall of Shame"
but they acknowledge that they could devote a whole website to it (and I wish
they would. I'd put all my postings  in it! from our croporate "notes user
central" that nearly got me fired).

Again...sorry about that...crippled is too kind...in the case of BLOATUS NOTUS
try brain dead.