[dvd-discuss] ``irreparable damage to my client''

This story just gets better and better.

As of this evening, the link to the chillingeffects page (with the
still-active cows URL imbedded in the google-cache URL)
appears as entry # 4 in a search for "sara glover" within quotes,
and #7 in a search for "sara glover" without quotes. Apparently,
a lot of people are posting links to that page on forums, blogs,
list archives, and the like, and pushing the page inexorably towards
the #1 entry, where it will most likely stay forever.

So not only is her story still available, but now:

o  She's entered the storied pantheon of  internet laughingstocks.
o  She has to pay the lawyer for the letter that put her there.

OUCH!

I think that Google has developed an excellent strategy
for dealing with this sort of problem.