RE: [dvd-discuss] Dion's new CD crashing party for some users

If nothing else, it is poorly written. I suspect that the framers wanted
to include only commercial infrastructure rather than personal computers
but as written could be interpreted to apply to them. In court, it's
likely to go through a seesaw of judgments and appeals until it hits the
USSC.

Richard Hartman <hartman@onetouch.com>
04/09/02 08:20 AM
Please respond to dvd-discuss