[dvd-discuss] Kagi's TWEAK service

Kagi.com, a popular shareware payment system, is introducing a system
for "tipping" artists:

     <http://music.kagi.com/ ? MP3>

Also see the Tidbits article: http://db.tidbits.com/getbits.acgi?tbart=06772

Kagi's effort sounds a lot like Fair Tunes, http://www.fairtunes.com,
whose site says:

"Watch this site for major changes coming in April! We are more
commited than ever to the direct support of artists. In the coming
weeks, we will be announcing new plans and new partnerships. We have
temporarliy disabled our Patronage system until these changes are
fully complete."

Arnold Reinhold