Re: [dvd-discuss] Text of Sen. Hollings' revised SSSCA, now called theCBDTPA

Does OSI want to fight the government when the government wants to subvert
OSI?
Now has Hollings done a trademark infringment? Maybe OSI should send him a
letter congradulating him on his stance and sending him a copy of the
licensing agreement, as well as sending it to the WP, NYT and anyother
place they can.

I don't know about anyone else but when I hear JackBoots or any of the
industry consortium talk about now they are an open standard bacause
anyone can pay the licensing fee to join it I wanna puke. If it isn't
freely available and FREE it isn't an open standard.

Jeremy Erwin <jerwin@ponymail.com>
03/22/02 10:03 AM
Please respond to dvd-discuss