Re: [dvd-discuss] Media Tariff Proposal of March 9, 2002

Arnold G. Reinhold" <reinhold@world.std.com> writes:
> I am a United States citizen writing a Letter of Comment regarding
> the proposed new levies on recordable computer media and MP3 players.

That was the best laugh I've had all day, Arnold, but don't get too smug.
Next thing you know is that the US Govt will say "in order to keep our
laws compatable with Canada as required by XYZ international treaty, we'll
have to have tariffs on recordable media too".

Cue massive emmigration to Europe.... :-)

--

Steve Hosgood                               |
steve@caederus.com                          | "A good plan today is better