RE: [dvd-discuss] Blizzard / Battlenet FAQ

And it didn't matter that CueCat's "legal theory" regarding the
protection of their "intellectual property" and their shrinkwrap
licenses sent along with their cucats through the mail was total and
utter BS, they sent out lots of C&D letters and threatened lawsuits
that a number of people had to deal with (my favorite is
www.flyingbuttmonkeys.com).

Anybody with a "legal theory" can get their day in court. The problem
is that somebody else has to pay for the privilege to show that their
legal theory is BS.