Re: [dvd-discuss] Slightly OT - Japanese copyrights

"Why not just have public distribution be the crime?"

That's pretty much what Prof. Litman said about copyright. She pointed out
that public distribtuion is how people perceive copyright infringement but
the "intellectual property" industry views copying as the crime.

"Ernest Miller" <ernest.miller@aya.yale.edu>
02/28/02 08:53 AM
Please respond to dvd-discuss