RE: [dvd-discuss] Eldred v. Ashcroft Accepted forReviewbySCOTUS

I don't believe so. They can have several trademarks and they can change
over time. Had Disney used Mickey Mouse soley as a trademark, then it
might be a trademark but they have not. It would be a gross perversion of
the law to extend trademark protection to something that was copyright
protected.

Richard Hartman <hartman@onetouch.com>
02/21/02 08:55 AM
Please respond to dvd-discuss