Re: [dvd-discuss] [dvd=discuss] Witholding access to a key equals shredding

Christopher Wolf, co-chair of technology litigation
                    and policy at the Proskauer Rose law firm, says
                    e-mail users are better off watching what they say
                    "rather than coming up with gimmicks to avoid
                    having records."

That's abou the only think that's come out of Proskauer Rose that I can
agree with....

mickey <mickeym@mindspring.com>
02/18/02 05:09 AM
Please respond to dvd-discuss