RE: [dvd-discuss] More on the decision not to appeal the Felten case

Question: aren't there non-DMCA effects of the letter
to be addressed?  Didn't Felten get fired (or have to
quit) as a result of this flap?  Shouldn't he be compensated
for the fallout of what is now recognized as a non-offense?

186,000 mi./sec ... not just a good idea, it's the LAW!