Re: [dvd-discuss] Photocopying machine parts...

How about supercomputers? I read that the Prez. is allowing them to be
exported now to the 36 countries that the last administration banned to
prevent proliferation....of course...no other country would ever ever ever
think to use one to do encryption research would they?

"Arnold G. Reinhold" <reinhold@world.std.com>
01/04/02 09:40 AM
Please respond to dvd-discuss