RE: [dvd-discuss] Re: [free-sklyarov] adobe DMCA letters

Or having the Denver Boot put on because you haven't paid
your parking tickets?  Or having it repossessed because you
haven't made the payments?

Sorry, but it _does_ make sense to have your service restricted
if you are in violation.

The key phrase here is: if you are in violation.  For the cops
to put the Boot on your car there has to be a decision somewhere
in the legal system.  The problem w/ the takedown provisions is
not that the service is restricted or taken away, but that there
is no due process.

186,000 mi./sec ... not just a good idea, it's the LAW!