Re: [dvd-discuss] adobe DMCA letters

On Fri, Dec 21, 2001 at 10:44:59AM +0100, Tom wrote:
> BayTSP hereby swears under penalty of perjury that BayTSP is authorized to
> act on behalf of Adobe Systems Inc. for matters pertaining to notification
> of infringements of its exclusive rights in its copyrighted material.

This is unbelievable, they're not even bothering to swear that they believe
their claims to be true anymore.

--
http://sites.inka.de/risctaker/DeCSS/

"DVDCCA's statutory right to protect its economically valuable trade secret
is not an interest that is 'more fundamental' than the First Amendment right
to freedom of speech [...] Accordingly, we are compelled to reverse the
preliminary injunction." (California Appeals Court)