RE: [dvd-discuss] Interesting Spam v Free Speech Case

Neither. It's a SMALL CLAIMS COURT MATTER.

30,000 employees take 6 seconds each to delete email (obviously loyal
Intel employees wouldn't read it once they know that intel didn't want
them to read it.)

This is 180,000 seconds of productivity lost (exercise for alert reader.
the intel employee is reading email. are they really loosing that much
productivity because of THIS email?)

180,000 sec = 50 hrs.
Assuming the average Intel employee is paid $100/hr means that the company
is out $5000 which is the limit of small claims in California.

I contend the ruling should be overturned because the matter was
originally tried in the WRONG COURT ;-)

Richard Hartman <hartman@onetouch.com>
Sent by: owner-dvd-discuss@lweb.law.harvard.edu
12/12/01 10:23 AM