Re: [dvd-discuss] my debate with Michael Shamos

That seems to be a major part of the issue. As Justice Holmes
pointed out, that for the government to have a compelling interest
there must be a clear and present danger-to life, freedom.  What
has not been addressed by congress and the courts is what that
is.