[dvd-discuss] Commerating the occasion.

This is my commeration of this occasion.. And, my future signature:

``Mickey Mouse is more important than national security; Mickey Mouse
  has gotten a federal appeals court to agree that they can have scientific
  research and/or software censored, while the DoJ, representing national
  security interests, was unable to get an appeals court to censor
  scientific publication, reserach and software.''  -- Scott Crosby

But, I want to check it for factual accuracies and/or other problems.

So, any fixes, errors, or suggested changes?

Scott