RE: [dvd-discuss] Nutty art laws (CRRA) about resale of art.

Doesn't look like whether the artist is a Californian or
not matters.  Just if the sale occurs in California.  I really
like the part where "it is the seller's obligation to locate
the artist ...".  Are the costs in locating the artist something
assumed by the seller, or can they be charged against the 5%?
What if hiring the PI costs more than the 5%?

186,000 mi./sec ... not just a good idea, it's the LAW!