RE: [dvd-discuss] AVRA sues Warner Home Video

Which I have argued to people from the beginning - wonder how the
courts would take it. MPEG is just a program that when run on
appropriate hardware produces a data stream that can be
interpreted as video. If it directs hardware to do something,
it's software. Since there are hardware MPEG chips...
Software DVD players under this are just emulators.

-charlie