RE: [dvd-discuss] Gedankenexperiment

Not quite.  They would have had a thousand copies of "Who
Let the Dogs Out" instead of just one.  That was actually
the whole premise that let them operate -- that they didn't
need to store one copy of the file for each use, but only
one copy period.  The other way would have required too much
storage to be practical.

186,000 mi./sec ... not just a good idea, it's the LAW!