Re: [dvd-discuss] WinXP won't play Snow White -- can someone test LiViD, Xine, orVideolan?

True enough .......I figured it was jest. When I saw the first serious
macro virii my reaction was "SAY WHAT!" and then when melissa came out my
reaction was " they do WHAT?!!!!" ....I'm loosing my incredibility in
dealing with MS products.

"D. C. Sessions" <dcs@lumbercartel.com>
10/26/01 09:45 AM
Please respond to dvd-discuss