RE: [dvd-discuss] e: portscanning

Ahhh come on.....phone companies, DSL, TWI, MPAA, RIAA, WIPO, WTO and
Disney Inc. all KNOW that they are God's gift to the world and those
hackers whorship the devil. This is getting OT but as with the DMCA, our
congresscritters seem intent upon passing more laws about computers and
networks that they have NAFC.

While congress is out of session due to the plague, it's too bad they
can't get a course in computers and networks 101 from somebody other than
Jack Valenti and the intellectual property community. OTOH....while
congress is out of session, they are not passing more
mischief...OTOOH...they will then have less time to even discuss the
mischief they are going to pass anywise....Are they still going to hold
sessions on the 25th on the security bill?

Noah silva <nsilva@atari-source.com>
10/23/01 03:52 PM
Please respond to dvd-discuss