OT: Wartime Warner Bros. Was (RE: [dvd-discuss] Hang the RIAA in their own noose.)

FWIW, there are some legal copies, too.  Check out the DVD "Cartoon Crazy's
Go to War".
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1572523824/qid=1003774185/sr=1-13/ref
=sr_1_11_13/103-6945811-9325426

And given the forum, I'll point out that it either isn't CSSed or is set for

region zero, since it plays when my Apex is set to region 1 or 2.

David Kroll