RE: [dvd-discuss] Hang the RIAA in their own noose.

Maybe, but I'm not sure.  The entire _purpose_ of a web
server is public access.  An FTP server, it might be argued,
is really for selective access (unless "anonymous" or "guest"
logins are enabled).  And a shared disk is almost certainly
_intended_ for private access, and if the security is accidentally
misconfigured the public access was accidental.

The _intent_ of each of these sharing methods would have to be
considered.

186,000 mi./sec ... not just a good idea, it's the LAW!