Re: [dvd-discuss] Re: Sen. Hollings plans tointroduceDMCAsequel : The SSSCA

On Wed, Sep 12, 2001 at 03:21:15PM -0700, Jeme A Brelin wrote:
> > Might doesn't make right, but self defense is moral.
>
> Self-defense doesn't involve agression.  I'm not going to stop you from
> taking boxing lessons just because I know you want to beat me up.

Jeme, your the voice of reason here. thanks.

for the record: over here in europe, the clear picture is that many
people are afraid - OF THE US !
we don't fear that europe will be the target of massive terrorism, even
though it has been, in the past. we do fear that you stupid, immature
american bullies will start WW3 over this.