RE: [dvd-discuss] The other AAP (was Sen. Hollings plans...)

I had heard of someone running an editing service
where they would edit the objectionable material
out of a movie for you.  I think they got around
the copyright issues by not duplicating the movie,
but actually buying & editing each copy individually.
Either that, or you bought & sent in your copy and
he returned it edited.

Wish I could remember contact information for this
guy ...

186,000 mi./sec ... not just a good idea, it's the LAW!