RE: [dvd-discuss] Re: Sen. Hollings plans to introduce DMCA seque l: The SSSCA

If I buy a new answering machine and it doesn't offer
me the full security that is require by law, I should
have standing.  As should anybody else who buys that
new answering machine.  It would be a class-action suit
based upon non-compliance with the law, depriving me
(and others) of the security to which I am entitled by law.

186,000 mi./sec ... not just a good idea, it's the LAW!