Re: [dvd-discuss] Dmitry Indictment Doc

No loss of due process. The grand jury only determines if from the
evidence presented by the prosecutor if there is enough to begin a trial
not guilt or innocence.....most of the time Grand Juries are just a rubber
stamp. In this instance, I have no doubt that the Grand Jury didn'thave a
clue but then lets face it. I wouldn't be surprised if the prosecution on
the case didn't ask if any member was part of the [dvd-discuss] group ;-)

"John Zulauf" <johnzu@ia.nsc.com>
08/29/01 09:21 AM
Please respond to dvd-discuss