[dvd-announce] Fwd: [dvd-discuss] DMCA Lecture Series

After a long hiatus, made longer by last week's events, dvd-announce resumes.

We're still waiting for the Second Circuit's decision in Universal v.
Reimerdes; Felten and his research team are waiting for the Government's
motion in their declaratory judgment action, and Dmitry Sklyarov has been
indicted for criminal violation of the DMCA's anticircumvention provision.

In the meantime, if you're in the Minnesota area, check out the Minnesotans
for Fair Copyright lecture series.

--Wendy

--
Wendy Seltzer : wendy@seltzer.com
Fellow, Berkman Center for Internet & Society at Harvard Law School