There are a variety of ways to get involved with the Berkman Center, including internships, fellowships, and work. Many of our positions do not require technical or legal experience.
Staff Positions - The Berkman Center is currently hiring for:
Junior Web Developer with the Internet & Democracy Project
Please click here to learn more about our fellowship program.
Intern and Research Assistant Program:
If you're interested in joining Berkman as an intern or research assistant, click here.
Current internship positions available, as of 2/4/08
- Chilling Effects Clearinghouse Interns
- Citizen Media Law Project Interns
- Copyright for Librarians Research Assistants
- Cultural Property Ownership Research Assistant
- David Weinberger Research Help on the History of Information
- Desktop Support Specialist
- Digital Natives Research Assistants
- eLangdell - Digital Commons for Legal Education Research Assistant
- Internet & Democracy Project Interns
- MediaBerkman Production Interns
- Media Re:public Research Assistants
- ProjectVRM Research Assistants
- StopBadware Website Testing Interns